DigiSender XDS Receiver & Internet Broadcaster (DGXDS11)
- Product Code: DGXDS11
By using DigiSender DGXDS11 connected to an exiting TV you are adding a further receiver which connects to the existing DigiSender XDS main pack. It means that you can also watch what is being transmitted but you may also wish to use this model to upgrade your TV to the SuperSmart features alone.
It is a 4K Ultra High Definition DigiSender Media Box with a tremendously straightforward interface designed and built for consumers and engineers alike. When you switch on you can choose to undertake the following modes of operation:-
1. Receive TV from a DigiSender XDS transmitter
2. Transmit the HDMI input to another DigiSender XDS to to the Internet
3. Select the Android User Interface and access TV and Radio services available on the internet
DigiSender XDS HDMI RX
Use the DigiSender XDS to add additional receivers to your existing DigiSender XDS system. It receives from the main transmitter and also provides SUPERSMART TV capabilities, with over 500 TV Channels and over 50,000 radio stations available at the click of a button. This includes Ultra High Definition 4K services from Youtube, Netflix, Filmbox and sports services such as Red Bull TV and and so on. As more and more services come online we have built in some very important features that mean the next generation of High Definition services will already be at your fingertips.
With HDMI in you can also broadcast your HDMI source across the internet (dependent on your internet connection speed).
HDMI Connectivity ver 2.0
Display Compatibility 720, 1080, 1440, 2160, & 3840 x 2160 (Max)
HDMI, Signage or Internet TV Source selection
Image rotation with 90/180/270 degree or XY
Back-up Remote Management via Windows RTP
Secure HTTP connection
Dynamic IP remote login facility
Fast 2.4Ghz & 5.8Ghz WiFi 802.11b/g/n/ac or 1Gb Ethernet
It also provides both TVs with SUPERSMART TV capabilities, with over 500 TV Channels and over 50,000 radio stations available at the click of a button. This includes Ultra High Definition 4K services from Youtube, Netflix, Filmbox and sports services such as Red Bull TV and and so on. As more and more services come online we have built in some very important features that mean the next generation of High Definition services will already be at your fingertips.
Connect with friends and family using your favourite social networking apps such as facebook, twitter or Google+. Instant message, talk or video call using apps such as Skype or Viber. Send emails, surf the net and much, much more.
Customize the units by adding apps available from the Google play store or download and play the latest games.
Transmits & Receives any HDMI source such as Satellite or DVD to another TV.
Operates up to 8K Ultra High Definition.
Remote Relay allows you to control channels at the second TV.
Each box can be set to either Transmit, Receive or operate in Digital Signage mode, so there is no need to swap the units if you want to send a HDMI source the other way.
Upgrades TV’s and displays to SUPERSMART.
DigiSenderTV mode adds 100’s of extra TV and Radio Services.
Provides Internet based UHD 4K TV services.
Access to over a million apps and games on the Google Play store.
Connect to your mobile or tablet via BT 4.0, Miracast or DLNA.
Includes one wireless QWERTY remote controls for controlling the DigiSenderTV user interface.
UI + FW OTA Auto update
Retail Radio, Operate your own radio station and playback automatically on box start. We provide all the cloud based tools to start your own professional radio station
DigiSender XDS LIVE OS is an optional premium feature that enables you to control your Video & Audio sources whilst you broadcast LIVE to your audience on Social Media, Embedded on your own web page or made available for public viewing at easylife.tv, features under development that come as standard and automatically added as we develop new features and functions in the future. Allows you to preview your video sources such as HDMI, USB as well as monitor your audio level output prior to and during broadcasting. It is compatible with HDMI 1080p Cameras, USB Cameras, Line-in audio and BT audio. You have the flexibility to add various sources and view and adjust the sources before you start broadcasting. During broadcasts you can switch video sources and maintain a connection to your chosen audio source ensuring your viewers receive the best possible presentation
DigiSender XDS LIVE OS is launched via conventional apps on your desktop but is intrinsically linked to our servers for privileged access to premium services. Our unique broadcast streaming technology means that you need only a 1Mbps internet upload speed for 1080p Studio Linking Services or a 3 to 5Mbps internet upload speed to distribute 720p live video content to unlimited viewers in a way you choose.
XDS Suite including; Broadcaster, Receiver and Streamer
Google Suite Including; PlayStore, Drive, Mail and Youtube
And your Favourite Entertainment Apps; Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu and Spotify
DigiSender XDS LIVE OS Features:
- Create a real-time Studio to Studio HDMI linking service for professional broadcast services
- Broadcast your own video files to a web page using embed code with unlimited viewers
- Broadcast your own radio channel with still image or live camera feed
- Broadcast live CCTV camera feeds to a public audience on your own website or to our public service at https://easylife.tv
- Get automatic upgrades in the future to allow broadcasting to Social Media sites
- Capture HDMI IN sources and record in resolutions up to 1080 (theoretically 4K but under development)
- Auto stream scaling to suit your broadband
- Operating System: Android
- CPU: 1.8GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A17
- GPU: Quad-Core T764
- Memory: 2GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Internal Storage: 8GB NAND Flash
- External Storage: MicroSD (32GB max.)
- WiFi - Dual-band (2.4GHz/5.8GHz) 802.11 b/g/n/ac
- LAN - 100/1000Mbit/s
- BT - 4.0
- Other - Miracast/Wireless Display, DLNA, NFC
- HDMI Input - 1x HDMI2.0 (1080p/60Hz max. input)
- HDMI Output - 1x HDMI2.0 (4K max. output)
- AV Output - 1x 3.5mm AV Jack
- Audio Output - 1x S/PDIF (optical)
- USB - 3x USB2.0 Host, 1x Micro USB2.0 OTG
- Card Reader - MicroSD
- Network Port - 1x RJ45
- Power: DC 5V/2A
- 1x DigiSender XDS 4K Transceivers
- 1x 2.4GHz Wireless QWERTY Remote Controls
- 1x IR Systeme Technik Remote Relay Kit
- 1x HDMI Cables
- 1x Power Supply Adaptors
- 1x User Guide